- 1 (9-inch) frozen deep dish pie crust
- 8-oz sausage (Jimmy Dean or Tennessee Pride)
- 1/2 cup prepared Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream or milk
- dash black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink. Drain fat. Combine cooked sausage and Ranch dressing. Drop crumbles of sausage mixture in bottom of pie crust. Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Whisk together eggs, pepper and cream. Pour egg mixture over sausage and cheese mixture in pie crust.
- Bake 1 hour. Allow quiche to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.